We are a fast-growing, acquisitive, private-equity backed specialty industrial distributor based in Burbank, CA. We are in search of a smart, energetic team player. We have a significant presence in most of the major metro areas across the US, a growing international presence, and aggressive growth plans.
Great opportunity to be involved in many areas of Accounting. This is a temp-hire opportunity.
Duties and Responsibilities
· Prepare month-end journal entries and account reconciliations, manage month-end closing.
· Perform variance analysis of monthly results, including evaluation and interpretation of changes in results.
· Streamline processes through recommending and implementing changes in the organization.
· Prepare business license tax and property tax filings; involvement accounting for multi-state and international operations.
· Execute improvements; direct support to Controller.
· Ad-hoc projects as assigned, including implementation of changes in corporate policy and procedure.
· Key role in Year End and Sales Tax audits, including preparation of audit and tax schedules.
Great starting salary.
Competitive benefits package - Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K
· Bachelor’s degree in accounting/finance/business.
· 5+ years in public accounting and/or private industry, CPA or large company experience preferred
· An intellectual curiosity, Unquestioned work ethic and integrity
· Desire for career-growth and making a difference
· High proficiency in Excel.
· Strong verbal and written communication skills.
· Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
· Highly-motivated self-starter
We are an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of nondiscrimination in employment on any basis including race, creed, color, age, sex, religion or national origin .
Ryan Herco Flow Solutions - 20 months ago