This position is responsible for ensuring that the books and records of the Company are maintained in accordance with Generally Accepted Accounting Principles and in compliance with the Company’s policies and procedures. This position is also responsible for maintaining highly detailed analytical reports supporting month-end balances for all asset, liability and equity accounts.
This position requires unwavering commitment to embrace the company’s culture by promoting a developmental organization through the alignment of personal behaviors with the company’s managing principles and core values in the on-going pursuit of the company’s global imperatives.
PRIMARY JOB DUTIES
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS
- Management of the Sales and Use Tax accounting and reporting process for domestic and international locations.
- Manage Treasury function, including cash management and cash forecasting.
- Participate in continuous improvement of internal controls and oversight of financial systems.
- Prepares and records asset, liability, revenue, and expense entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Maintains and balances subsidiary accounts by verifying, allocating, posting, reconciling transactions; resolving discrepancies.
- Summarizes and analyzes financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss, and other statements.
- Assist in the internal and external financial and tax audit and examination processes, including assisting with the preparation of audited financial statements, footnotes and supplemental information.
- Manage the process of customer deductions including research and resolve customer deductions; coordinate with business partners to resolve contested items, recommend appropriate action for item handling either credit issuance or contact Customer to collect unauthorized deductions.
- BS in Accounting.
- Minimum of 5-7 years of public and/or general accounting experience required.
- CPA highly desirable.
- Experience in a corporate accounting setting utilizing best practices and sophisticated financial systems.
- Candidates must have excellent communication skills (oral and written), the ability to interact with all levels of management throughout the organization and the initiative to get the job done.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint.
- Effective time management skills and ability to multitask.
- Must be comfortable working in a fast paced and sometimes intense work environment.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position.
Qualified applicants should send a current resume and cover letter to email@example.com .
Seventh Generation - 23 months ago
Seventh Generation is the nation's leading brand of household and personal care products that help protect human health and the environment....