Socotherm (a ShawCor company) is a leading provider of thermal insulation coatings, anti-corrosion coatings, internal coatings, and concrete weight coatings for onshore and offshore pipelines. Our coating facilities are located in key energy producing regions around the world such as the Americas, Europe and Africa. Two research and development centers, located in Italy and Argentina, support Socotherm in developing unique and innovative coating solutions for the world’s pipelines.
Responsible for gathering, compiling, and producing financial reports from all plant activities. The plant activities will include gathering and compiling all inventory, accounts receivable, accounts payable, labor, and operations daily transactions.
- Monitor contract Milestones and invoice each stage is met
- Process other invoices as required
- Accounts Receivable collections and reconciliations
- Create and enter month end Journal Entries
- Manage the four (4) day close process ensuring all department meets their deadlines
- Review variance analysis
- Create and distribute the Financial Packages
- Reconciliation of all General Accounts including
- Bank Accounts
- Sub Ledgers
- Cash Forecasting
- Monthly Income Statements
- Monthly/Quarterly Schedules
Bachelors degree in Finance or Accounting
3-5 years of relevant work related experience
We welcome applications from internal applicants for this opportunity, however in order to be eligible to apply to for a new job employees of ShawCor must have one (1) year of service in their current job and be in good standing . You must apply online using SuccessFactors for your application to be received.
While you do not need to seek Supervisor approval to apply for jobs your Supervisor will be contacted for an internal reference if your application advances to the formal interview stage.
ShawCor Ltd. - 13 months ago