Day-to-day responsibilities of the accounting department in a broker-dealer which includes but will not be limited to:
- P&L reconciliation
- Daily net capital calculation
- Monitoring foreign currency exposure
- Intercompany reporting and reconciliation
- Month end close responsibilities for 2 entities which includes booking of accrual entries and various gross up & netting entries
- Maintenance of accrual schedules
- Business allocation entries
- Preparation of monthly Focus management report
- Responsible for preparation of checks
- Quarterly 17H filing
- Assist in preparation of audited financial statements.
OneWire Inc. - 23 months ago
Sumitomo Mitsui Financial Group (SMFG) is the holding company for Sumitomo Mitsui Banking, which is one of Japan's largest banks (along...