Tightrope Interactive is looking for an accountant with 5+ years of relevant experience for a full-time position in our downtown San Francisco office. We are a fun, profitable internet marketing company with 40 people seeking more great employees to accelerate our growth.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Sole accountant responsible for maintaining current, accurate general ledger (including journal entries, reconciliation, and financial statements)
- Accounts receivable: invoice clients monthly, work with counterparts at clients to ensure timely collection, consistent with terms
- Accounts payable: pay all bills consistent with vendor terms
- Financial reporting for management, outside tax accountant, and financial institutions
- Understand Tightrope’s business and provide financial insights to company leaders
- 5+ years of accounting experience, ideally with start-ups/small businesses
- Able to manage accounting function with only general oversight from the Director of HR and Finance
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or a related field (we will consider candidates without a degree only if work experience is exceptional)
- Mastery of QuickBooks
- Advanced Excel skills
- Strong written and oral communication ability
Tightrope Interactive provides medical, dental, life and disability insurance, pre-tax commuter benefits, a 401(k) plan, and paid time off.
About Tightrope Interactive
Tightrope Interactive is a full-service online marketing firm specializing in media buying, lead generation, and downloadable product development and distribution. With offices situated in the heart of San Francisco and the soul of New York, we are far-reaching and diversified in our approach. Our mission is not only to drive business for our clients, but to also nurture and celebrate the people who make Tightrope so special. We embrace diversity and support a work/life balance. Working here requires a healthy blend of passion, commitment, flexibility and teamwork. Think you have what it takes? We’d love to hear from you!
To Apply, send your resume and a brief cover note in the body of the email explaining why you are a strong candidate for this role. firstname.lastname@example.org
- This is a full-time, on-site position. No telecommuter inquiries, please
Tightrope Interactive, Inc. - 22 months ago
Tightrope Interactive is a full-service online marketing firm specializing in media buying, lead generation, and downloadable product...