Founded in 1993, Vericrest Financial, Inc. is one of the fastest growing financial services companies, specializing in the servicing of residential mortgage loans, in the United States. The company is well positioned for significant growth with meaningful opportunities, as the mortgage industry continues to rapidly evolve. At Vericrest , we recognize that our talent is our most critical resource in attaining our goals and differentiating us from the competition. That is why we strive to continuously develop, engage, and reward our talent, and why our leadership team is passionate about hiring people who are best in class and will keep Vericrest engaged in the market at that level. We are committed to finding top talent, building on their strengths, and engaging them in challenging careers by offering an environment where new skills can be learned and growth is always possible. If this resonates with you, come join us.
The Senior Accountant will assist and support the Finance Department with key accounting and high-level clerical functions.
- Record Mortgage Servicer Remittance entries into General Ledger.
- Analyze Mark to Market entries for loan sales.
- Manage Service Release Expenses for escrow and corporate advances.
- Reconcile cash/recording changes to debt and equity for the fund.
- 5 plus years of Staff Accountant experience in the mortgage industry
- Experience communicating with and presenting to all levels of an organization
- Expert skills in MS Excel, including the ability to utilize the following functions: V-Lookup, H-Lookup, Concatenating formulas, Conditional formatting, and Pivot Tables
- High School Diploma or equivalent
Vericrest Financial, Inc. is focused on being the best mortgage servicer in the United States and winning through talent. Visit us at company website to learn more.
- Bachelor''s Degree in Accounting, Finance, or Business
- Experience with Business Objects, NetSuite, and/or Fiserv
We are committed to diversity. Vericrest Financial is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.
Caliber Home Loans - 8 months ago