Zoo Printing is one of the largest trade printing companies in the United States and we continue to grow every year. We pride ourselves on promoting from within, so there's tons of opportunity to grow with us.
If you are passionate, hard working and enjoy a fast moving work environment, apply for one of our current or future positions today.
The Senior Accountant records, verifies, consolidates and enters transactions for the Accounting department. They must maintain accurate records and files.
Prepares and records asset, liability, revenue, and expense entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
Maintains and balances subsidiary accounts by verifying, allocating, posting, reconciling transactions and resolving discrepancies.
Maintains general ledger by transferring subsidiary accounts, preparing a trial balance and reconciling entries.
Summarizes financial status by collecting information, preparing balance sheet, profit and loss and other statements.
Produces payroll and completes external audit by analyzing and scheduling general ledger accounts and providing information for auditors.
- 2-5 years experience in a medium to large size business performing month end close duties.
- Quickbooks experience is REQUIRED
- BS degree in accounting, finance or related discipline required
- GAAP knowledge with experience in month end close through to financial statement preparation or public accounting knowledge from an audit perspective.
- MS Office proficient, advanced knowledge of Excel.
Join us and start making an impact!
- full benefits (health, dental, vision)
- paid holidays
- paid vacation
Monster - 16 months ago