About the company
My client is a leading international financial services firm.
Working in a small accounting team in a leading financial services firm you will have connect with COO's senior management, the revenue gennerators of the business and all of finance.
Ad hoc reporting as required.
- Perform and analyze broker bonus calculations across multiple products;
- Prepare and post compensation related journal entries on Oracle.
- Reconcile compensation and Payroll Balance Sheet accounts; maintain detailed reconciliations for substantiation of balances for sign off
- Maintain Compensation related schedules for booking purposes in the General Ledger.
Who we are looking for
3-6 years in a similar type of position with responsibility for compensation accounting. My client is also interested in candidates coming from an audit background.
- 3 - 6 years relevant experience in accounting
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance
What's on offer
Attractive Salary and benefits package
Excellent work life balance.
Michael Page - 19 months ago
copy to clipboard -
Michael Page is a leading professional recruitment consultancy specialising in the recruitment of permanent, contract and temporary...