Higher One Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: ONE) is a leading company focused on creating cost-saving efficiencies for higher education institutions and providing high-value services to students. Higher One offers a wide array of technological services on campus, ranging from streamlining the institution’s performance analytics and financial aid refund processes to offering students innovative banking services, tuition payment plans, and the basics of financial management. Higher One works closely with colleges and universities to allocate resources more efficiently in order to provide a higher quality of service and education to students.
Founded in 2000 on a college campus by students, Higher One now serves more than half of the higher education market, providing its services to over 1,250 campuses and 10.5 million students at distinguished public and private institutions nationwide.
At Higher One, we believe that every employee is critical to our success! Our innovative services depend on the energy, values, hard work and dedication of our employees. As we continue to grow, we look for others who are also committed to retaining a small-company feel while moving us to the next level!
Higher One is not your typical financial services company. Our environment is open – we do not have offices – not even for upper management. We typically work in casual attire, and while our focus on excellence is anything but casual, we know how to have fun, too. Teams have been known to plan surprise nerf gun attacks on other departments. We work hard – and we have fun while we do it.
Primary responsibility: Assist management in optimizing daily staffing levels in the Call Center by monitoring Customer Care Services productivity and availability.
Hours: 10AM- 7PM EST, must be flexible to assist department when required. Position is located in New Haven, CT.
- Act as lead for adherence team providing guidance to other adherence agents on the team
- Monitor and balance call queues to service level requirements by managing staff real time.
- Compare scheduled activities with actual activities as reported by the ACD and other contact routing systems for adherence management
- Review historical adherence reports with supervisors and managers and document schedule adherence of individual Agents and teams.
- Identify and correct problems in real time
- Track adherence and hold Agents accountable.
- Educate Agents and managers about the importance of schedule adherence
- Support the Call Center Scheduler and Operations Manager, including assisting with the shift bidding process and providing back-up for scheduling functions
- Support the Home-based Agent Line, the Call Out Line, and the Adherence mailbox
- Provide back-up first tier help desk support to common Agent technical issues
- Review and adjust non-exempt time cards for accuracy and investigate suspicious activity
- Manage attendance reporting and attendance notification process
- Maintain job aides, tracking spreadsheets, and all other adherence documents accurately
- Other duties as assigned
- High school diploma required
- 1-2 years prior experience in call center with Workforce Management System (WFM)
- Knowledge of call center scheduling a plus
- Analytical skills required
- Highly proficient in Excel
- Prior customer service experience required, preferably in a call center
- Ability to motivate others
- Ability to prioritize and manage time effectively
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required
- Excellent interpersonal skills required
Higher One - 21 months ago
copy to clipboard
The higher ambition at Higher One Holdings is to facilitate higher education payments. The company provides payment processing and...