This position provides support to the Vice President of Magazines and Newsletters
Minimum of 7 years experience in general administrative support, of which 3 should be working with senior level executives. Prior experience working in a digital or technology organization a plus, and candidates with successful college-level achievements will have an advantage other considerations being equal. Must have the ability to work both independently and in a team environment with a high level of professionalism and discretion, to prioritize in a fast-paced environment, and demonstrate sound judgment and problem solving skills. Excellent written and verbal skills and the ability to communicate effectively with all levels of management across the organization are essential. Advanced computer skills required, in particular Microsoft Excel, Powerpoint and Google Docs as well as online services such as Concur, Confluence, TripIt and Evernote.
• Produces presentations for Board Committees and internal business performance management meetings.
• Manages daily administrative tasks for senior executives including scheduling appointments and travel, managing expenses and time tracking, management of electronic information, processing incoming mail/e-mail, and timesheets.
• Schedules both on and offsite meetings among internal and external parties, prepares meeting notices, reserves appropriate meeting rooms, arranges audiovisual equipment and catering where necessary and balances multiple calendars.
• Coordinates office supplies for the division.
• Maintains files and document retention.
• Coordinates travel arrangements, researching and reserving airline travel, hotel and ground transportation.
• Prepares expense statements and provides supporting documentation and information related to all charges; assures compliance with T&E policy.
• Researches, coordinates and/or prepares reports for the facilitation of projects.
• Interacts with all administrative staff and the Executive Office on select projects.
• Participates in training and networking opportunities for all administrative professionals.
• Works to identify opportunities for process improvements and cost savings.
- 20 months ago - save job