Provide administrative and project coordination assistance to staff in Arlington, VA within the CERT Coordination Center. Assists the Team Leads and the members of the technical staff with the workflow and information organization, meeting preparation and logistics, documentation editing, meeting minutes, web content maintenance, financial tracking, report tracking, support travel, and other related processes. Act as resource to less experience staff. Assist in project work as needed and is responsible for interpreting and implementing CERT/SEI/CMU policies/procedures. Ability to handle confidential personnel actions and confidential matters. This role requires extensive communication and interface with external Government sponsors and customers.
- Education: High School diploma or equivalent.
- Experience: Seven (7) years administrative / secretarial experience.
- Skills: Must be computer literate and have web experience, with advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office products and related software, including SharePoint and Visio. Must have strong organizational, analytical, reasoning and excellent problem communication skills.
- Physical Mobility: Normally sedentary position with some mobility; i.e., able to travel to other campus locations; requires bending, stretching, pushing as well as lifting.
- Environmental Conditions: Usual office setting; close contact with computer for long periods of time.
- Mental: Ability to direct others, pay close attention to details, meet inflexible deadlines, remain calm during difficult situations, work under pressure and work with frequent interruptions.
- Other: Candidate must pass a background investigation, be eligible to obtain a United States DoD Top Secret Clearance and be a U.S. citizen.
- Education: Associates degree or equivalent business school certification.
- Experience: Experience in an academic setting as well as some team lead experience. Working knowledge of Project Management fundamentals.
- Skills: Experience working in a classified environment and / or working with government customers.
Regular Full Time
Minimum Education Level
Preferred Education Level
Associate's Degree or equivalent
15.48 - 28.34 US Dollars Hourly
We are a global research university with more than 12,000 students, 92,000 alumni and 5,000 faculty and staff. Carnegie Mellon has been a...