Direct responsibility for providing administrative assistance to multiple directors and other members of the compliance team.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Sharepoint site ownership, improvement and upkeep
- Managing phone, email, calendars and conference room schedules;
- Meeting preparation
- Presentation and training development support
- Assist directors with projects
- Electronic Information and records management
- Coordinate domestic and international travel arrangements, organize meetings and global conference calls
- Facilitation of office management duties
- Maintain organization charts and contact information
- Improve established office administrative procedures
- Manage monthly purchasing card reports and travel & expense submissions,
- Assist with validating and preparing invoices for payment for the group
- Creation of professional correspondence and memorandums
- Issue compliance related documents
- Ad hoc reporting and presentations
- Identify and implement process improvement opportunities either individually or as a team member
- Ordering supplies and equipment management
- Event planning and coordination
- Personal securities trade clearances and tracking
- 5+ years work experience as an administrative assistant supporting multiple executives
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Applications, esp. Outlook, Word, Power Point, Visio, Access, and SharePoint.
- Aptitude for learning new software
- Advanced experience in Excel database creation (including macros) and Share point management.
- High level of personal integrity and confidentiality
- Strong phone skills and etiquette
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- Sense of urgency which drives results
- Interpersonal skills – ability to effectively interact with individuals at all levels within/outside the organization
- Strong multi-tasking and prioritization skills
- Demonstrated problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Event planning experience
- High School Diploma
- Advanced Sharepoint usage including work flows
- Administrative or office/program coordinator experience
- Self starter (e.g., possess strong initiative to improve processes and procedures without waiting for specific instructions)
We are an equal opportunity employer. M/F/D/V
- May be required to work overtime and/or weekends to meet the requirements of the job
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
Based in Wichita, Kan., Koch Industries, Inc. is one of the largest private companies in America according to Forbes magazine. It owns a diverse group of companies involved in refining and chemicals; process and pollution control equipment and technologies; minerals; fertilizers; polymers and fibers; commodity trading and services; forest and consumer products; and ranching. Koch companies have a presence in nearly 60 countries and employ about 60,000 people. Since 2003, Koch companies have invested more than $50 billion in acquisitions and other capital expenditures.
Koch Industries, Inc.
Yes, 10 % of the Time
Koch (pronounced "coke") Industries is the real thing, one of the largest (if not the largest) private companies in the US....