This position supports the Sr. Director of Compliance and the Compliance team, Internal Audit and Investigations.
Primary job functions include:
- Support departmental administrative workflow: heavy calendar, travel and itinerary planning, webex and video conferencing. The coordinator will also suport the group with presentation revision and expense report gathering.
- Interface with vendors and finance for invoicing approval and processing both by check request and SRM.
- Compliance Web Administrator for maintenance of Compliance Website.
- Compliance eLLIE Adminisitrator for monitoring of training assignments.
- Records Coordinator for Compliance and Internal Audit departments.
- Special Projects as needed. Job Qualifications *10 years of administrative experience -including working for Directors or above
- Knowledge of SAP/SRM systems
- Analytical orientation and financial acumen
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Lotus Notes, People Soft, Success Factors, E-Time and Concur
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Leadership ability and savvy
- Reliable- Strong work ethic and ability to be consistently on time and on schedule
Eisai - 13 months ago
Eisai Inc. develops and markets pharmaceuticals to treat a variety of ills. As the US production arm of Eisai Co., its roster includes Alzhe...