Position Summary: |
This position is a part of a team who assists industrial clients in establishing and maintaining compliance with state and federal air quality regulations by performing air quality and environmental compliance tasks.
- Using your technical skills, you will:
- Assist industrial clients in establishing and maintaining compliance with state and federal air quality regulations
- Perform air quality and environmental compliance tasks, including preparation of emissions inventories
- Define data requirements, gathering and validating information
- Communicate scientific and technical information through oral briefings, written documents, workshops, conferences
- Prepare charts or graphs from data samples, providing summary information on the environmental relevance of the data
- Prepare air quality permit applications, permit by rule registrations, and permit renewal, amendment, and alteration applications for submission to the TCEQ and other agencies
- Obtain, update, and maintain plans, permits, and standard operating procedures. Create process flow diagrams
- Perform project management, including financial management, contract negotiation, performing technical work and liaison with client and other Zephyr staff
- Mentor Zephyr’s technical staff
- Client advocacy - providing client feedback to the team on changing needs, trends, expectations and satisfaction and keeping clients informed of significant issues that might affect them
- Business development including attendance at conferences, tradeshows, company presentations, and drafting and presenting proposals
Travel required up to 20% of the time
- Bachelor or a Master degree in Chemical or Environmental Engineering or related degree plus 10-15 years of experience as an Environmental Engineer. PE preferred.
- Must have well developed interpersonal skills and demonstrate excellent communication skills (verbal, written, proposal and presentation) and abilities
- Proficient in compliance and regulatory compliance management software for assessment of air quality impacts, Microsoft, Excel, Access and air modeling data bases
Zephyr Environmental Corporation is an equal opportunity employer
Zephyr Environmental Corporation is a consulting, training, and data systems firm that assists clients worldwide with air & water...