MCR is the trusted leader in integrated program management solutions. For 36 years, we have provided objectivity, smart thinking and the highest levels of support to help our clients get the job done, and done right. Our vast experience and knowledgeable people are our greatest assets. Their subject matter expertise, commitment to excellence and the high quality of their work, combined with our full suite of services, allows our clients to accomplish their missions and support national priorities. Our corporate values are based on integrity, excellence, honesty, service and trust. It is through these values that we form long-term client partnerships, build expertise, and attract and retain talented employees. For more information about MCR, LLC career opportunities, please visit www.mcri.com .
Description of Duties:
HQ SACT requires a qualified experienced individual to assist in the development of Air C2 capability requirements and Capability Packages (CP) meeting Alliance goals for continuous improvement of Air C2 capabilities and Air C2 interoperability among Alliance nations.
- Support and assist the HQ SACT staff on all Air C2 related areas to aid in identifying and documenting capability requirements for NATO Air C2.
- Liaise and work in close coordination with International Staff, Commands, NATO Agencies as well as other nations where required.
- Liaise with HQ SACT, SHAPE ACO and representatives of the User Community on Integrated Air and Missile Defense (IAMD) doctrine and capability requirements.
- Participate in the development of capability requirements for Air C2IS increments and future ACCS improvements. As well as assist in developing interoperability of these two systems in support of Air C2 processes.
- Help develop the Air C2 Capability Implementation Plan (CIP) and the CP addressing NATO Air C2 Services.
- Monitor Ballistic Missile Defense development of capability requirements, especially with regard to IAMD for new requirements to be reflected in the CIP and future CPs.
- Support the development of detailed JFAC augmentation and training plans as tasked by the IMS.
- Liaise with Single European Sky ATM Research (SESAR) Integrated Project Team (IPT) and US representatives for Next Generation (NextGen) air traffic services on capability areas impacting NATO Air C2 systems.
- Monitor Mode 5 implementation plans and implementation status for requirement and implementation impact on NATO and National systems.
Requirements for the Position:
- Bachelor’s degree. An equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered.
- 15 years relevant experience.
- 3 years within last 7 years’ experience in a military Air Command & Control (C2) organization.
- 2 years within the last 10 years’ experience in military acquisition procedures (preferably NATO).
- 10 years of experience working within a C4ISR environment for CIS or C2 Operations.
- Demonstrable experience working in a multinational organization or NATO Command Structure (NCS) / NATO Force Structure (NFS) and familiarity with role of NATO agencies in system development.
- Demonstrable experience working in air C2 system development such as with NATO Agencies or SESAR (Single European Sky Air Traffic Management Research) and Next Generation (NextGen) for US air traffic services.
- Demonstrated ability to promote international cooperation and participate effectively in a multinational environment.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing. Must be able to present convincing arguments, express ideas and concepts, and explain policy clearly and effectively to Flag and General Officers.
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task; take initiative and respond to rapidly changing requirements or focus.
- Demonstrated experience using information systems at end user level with experience using personal computers and software packages (Microsoft Office, SharePoint, etc.).
- US Citizenship is required. Applicants selected will be subject to a Government investigation and must meet eligibility requirements to obtain and retain the designated Government clearance (Secret). Must have an active Secret Clearance.
- Must be available to travel as required.
MCR, LLC’s compensation and benefits package is very competitive. It is designed to help employees meet varying needs throughout their careers and to reward employee's skills, experience, and potential.
Equal Opportunity Employer
MCR is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, national origin, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, or any other protected factor. In addition, MCR participates in the DHS E-Verify program. M/F/V/D
MCR, LLC. - 12 months ago