The Products and Services Strategy and Planning (PSSP) group at CME Group is responsible for developing business goals and strategies, providing cross-asset-class competitive perspective to strategies and plans, and coordinating and prioritizing the execution of those activities across multiple divisions. The group also works with the product groups and divisions to optimize our business policies, pricing and incentive structures, and business forecasting by conducting thorough analysis and producing meaningful reports.
Reporting to the Director, Business Analytics and Fees, the Sr. Analyst, Business Analytics, will help lead the analytic function for CME Group’s Products and Services division, including developing and delivering pricing analysis, market analysis, forecasts, and reports. This person will also be the primary liaison between the business and the data technology team, and will work directly with senior management of CME Group on analytic initiatives. Must have proven ability to multi-task and prioritize, driving projects to completion. Must be a creative thinker and strong analyst with excellent communication skills and experience presenting to executive audiences. Advanced quantitative degree required, such as MBA or Masters in Statistics. Experience in the derivatives industry preferred.
• Drive customer and business analytic projects from start to finish
• Perform pricing, market, and strategic impact analyses
• Conduct competitive analysis and external research
• Develop, enhance, and utilize internal data, metrics, and reports to analyze performance
• Develop core analytics and present recommendations to senior management
• Work closely with business partners in several divisions
• Bachelor’s degree in Economics, Statistics, Finance, or other quantitative discipline
• MBA or other Masters degree in quantitative discipline
• 3+ years experience
• 2+ years experience in financial markets, managing analytic projects
• Strong and current skills in data analysis, using tools such as Excel, SAS, etc.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with proven ability to present complex analysis clearly and concisely to executive audiences
• Excellent organizational skills, with the ability to manage several projects at one time
• Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
• Strong attention to detail while working in a very fast-paced environment
• Proven ability to work well in a team-oriented environment
• Experience in the derivatives industry preferred
As the world’s leading and most diverse derivatives marketplace, CME Group ( www.cmegroup.com ) is where the world comes to manage risk. Based in Chicago, with offices in New York, London, Singapore, Calgary, Houston, São Paulo, Singapore, Tokyo and Washington D.C., our team of more than 2,500 employees has an impact on the global economy every day. We offer:
- The widest range of global benchmark futures and options available across all major asset classes;
- The most advanced trading technology;
- Industry-leading clearing and risk management capabilities;
- A relentless customer focus, serving leading investment and commercial banks, hedge funds, proprietary trading firms, pension funds, sovereign wealth funds, asset managers, corporations and individual traders; and,
- A great place to work.
With this strong foundation in place, we are looking to continue growing our business in both listed and over-the-counter markets. To support this growth, we are seeking highly motivated individuals to help foster our corporate culture and uphold our core values of leading with conviction and integrity, advancing the global economy, building lasting relationships and acting with ingenuity every day.
We hope you will consider joining our world-class team.
CME Group - 24 months ago
copy to clipboard -