Senior Analyst, Customer Capability Development-13001957
The US Consumer Services Customer Strategy team is responsible for building the foundation and framework to expand and deepen relationships with existing customers and maximizing profitability for American Express. We are seeking a Senior Analyst who will be responsible for supporting the definition and implementation of transformational capability initiatives within Consumer Cards and Experiences.
This Sr. Analyst will support a portfolio of capabilities centered on the tools that allow marketers to create, design and deliver interaction-based marketing programs. This role requires strong collaboration with a variety of cross-functional teams across AXP, an innovative mindset and the ability to drive results. The Sr. Analyst will report to the Director of Customer Capability Development.
Responsibilities will include:
- Partner with US Consumer Services Marketing to define the tools and capabilities required to support next generation marketing
- Support the evaluation of existing capabilities, identify gaps and recommend areas for improvement
- Participate in business architecture and capability planning to deliver automated solutions
- BA degree plus two or more years of relevant work experience
- Detail and process orientated
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with a proven ability to influence without authority
- The desire and skill set to effectively solve complex problems
- Strong technical aptitude
- Ability to collaborate across a variety of groups with diverse interests
- Ability to effectively multi-task and prioritize simultaneous project deliverables
Primary Location: US-New York-New York
Each day, American Express makes it easier, safer and more rewarding for consumers and businesses to purchase the things they need and for...