Coordinate, build, and execute customer acquisition and retention marketing campaigns. Create files of customer leads that will receive promotions via e-mail, direct mail, and telemarketing.
· Manage campaign schedule to deliver simultaneously current or open campaigns on time. Work with marketing coordinators to schedule campaign selection activity within the overall campaign timeline.
· Provide recommendations on ways to use the information in the marketing database to meet campaign needs and improve campaign efficiency and profitability
· Develop and execute consumer acquisition and retention campaign selection criteria based on campaign initiatives. The selection criteria is specified in a marketing campaign tool connected to a consumer marketing database. Marketing channels include e-mail, direct mail, and telemarketing.
· Automate regularly scheduled campaigns to increase personal and department productivity.
· Perform address standardization and merge/purge processes using Firstlogic software before sending files to mailing houses.
· Work with statistical analysts to understand campaign performance to make recommendations for future campaign strategy
· Attend pre- and post-campaign processing meetings to examine issues and determine methods of improvement
· Share results and best practices with other team members within Shared Services
- 5-10 years experience using a marketing campaign tool (SAS Marketing Automation, Unica Campaign, Emailvision Maax)
- Address standardization and merge/purge software (FirstLogic or Group One)
- Knowledge of Direct and Database Marketing concepts
- SQL and relational database knowledge a plus
- SAS programming a plus
- Attention to detail, quality, and accuracy
- 4 year college degree in computer science, mathematics, or marketing with a technical emphasis
Tribune Company - 9 months ago