Senior Analyst, Digital Analytics
Perform hands-on analysis of large volumes of transaction and customer level data
• Design and publish periodic reports (excel dashboard format) focusing on the metrics and diagnostic levers critical to the business goals of clients
• Daily reporting includes:
o media and creative analysis
o budget forecasting and accuracy
o auditing of creative trafficking
o auditing of response analytics to ensure the timely adjustment of optimization strategy and measurement accuracy
• Weekly reporting includes:
o analyze scenarios to assess the before/after impact of optimization efforts as well as in-market testing (i.e. creative, messaging, and offer combinations)
o develop actionable insights to support in-market adjustments to campaigns
o define customer segmentation and profiling
o conduct lifetime value analysis
• Quarterly reporting includes:
o presentation of analytical findings and resulting recommendations
o delivered in PPT format, communicating complex concepts to general
o marketing and business audiences
o competitive market research
This role requires the ability design easy to digest excel dashboards and to write clear concise PowerPoint Presentations for clients.
• Strong analytical skills, including the ability to analyze raw data, draw conclusions, and summarize actionable recommendations and their forecasted outcomes/implications.
• Knowledge of various digital measurement technologies including an in-depth understanding of Doubleclick and the ability to analyze DART’s advanced reporting outputs (E2C, F2C)
• In-depth understanding of digital direct response programs:
o display (including placement-based and remnant tactics), lead generation and email marketing
o CPM, CPC, CPL and CPA buying models
• Use of advanced Excel skills. A person with this level of skills is able to:
o automate operations
o use advanced functions (Names, VLOOKUP, IF, IS, Arrays).
o work with Pivot Tables
o customize the work area
• Use spreadsheet web components and knowledge of Macro commands and Access preferred
• Experience with web analytics software; Core Metrics and Omniture preferred
• Familiarity with online brand awareness programs preferred
• Familiarity with cross-channel print strategies preferred
• 2+ years’ experience with web analytics and online marketing data analysis and research 2+ years’ experience providing and managing web and Internet performance analytics including experience structuring and conducting complex analysis Intermediate working
• Education: Bachelor's or Master's degree in the marketing, statistics, engineering, computer science, information science, social science or business-related fields with technical and project management skills
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
Omnicom Media Group - 21 months ago
While it might not be omnipotent, Omnicom Group can create advertising that is omnipresent. The company ranks as the world's #1...