This position will play a key role in leading the development, deployment, support and measurement of process improvements to the Human Resources organization. This position will provide critical support and feedback to the HR Global Shared Services organization as we centralize, automate and improve our transaction and employee support function.
This position will ensure our processes are designed in an efficient, effective manner and are measured to provide opportunities for continuous improvement.
The successful candidate will have 5-8 years of experience working internally within complex organizations in the fields of process improvement, applications of formal process improvement methodologies (E.g. Lean, 6 Sigma, Kaizen) to Human Resources, consulting, or a related field
Mandatory skills and capabilities include:
• Collect and analyze data and process metrics, recommend improvements, and/or drive improvement efforts to increase productivity and customer service within the HR Shared Service Center
• Objectively and accurately evaluate the service provided by Shared Services team members
• Survey the needs and satisfaction of customers
• Use procedure/policy manuals and other reference materials to assist with decision making
• Record and measure results for Shared Services team members
• Provide consistent, constructive, unbiased, and regular feedback to Team Leads and Shared Services Leadership
• Suggest methods to update, simplify, improve, and enhance processes, procedures and technologies
• Participate in Shared Services performance improvement planning by providing feedback for continuous enhancements, updates, and improvements
• Audit personal/employment changes and other data entry activities on a consistent basis
• Proactively work with your HR Leaders and team members to deploy and implement, and evaluate the process improvements among the broader HR group
• Track system/application performance metrics
• Develop, enhance, update, and redesign performance improvement processes and tools
• Communicate performance improvement results and challenges throughout the Shared Services group
• Provide training and coaching to Shared Services staff on basic performance improvement procedures and techniques
• Provide quality control of all activities and their documentation, including business partners and suppliers
• Use MS Visio to document process flows
Bachelor’s degree required (Business, HR, Process management or related major is preferred): Master’s degree in related fields is a plus. Candidates with Black Belt certification and/or Lean certification will be preferred.
Biogen (NASDAQ: BIIB) is a global leader in the discovery, development and delivery of innovative therapies to improve the lives of...