Acadian Asset Management LLC is a Boston-headquartered investment management firm with wholly owned affiliates located in Singapore
and London. As of March 31, 2013, the firm managed approximately US$57 billion on behalf of major pension funds, endowments, foundations,
governments and other investors based in the U.S. and abroad.
Do you have top caliber programming, (big) data analysis and critical thinking skills? Are you interested in building quantitative finance
models or solving interesting problems? We are looking for a Senior Analyst to work in collaboration with the Research, Portfolio Management
and Data teams to develop and implement new models, architect solutions and build powerful analytic tools.
This role is part of Acadian’s investment team and the individual will partner with researchers to build tools and systems to execute,
analyze and validate Acadian’s forecast models. Responsibilities include:
- Implement and enhance Acadian’s statistical equity models.
- Critically evaluate model and signal construction techniques.
- Apply advanced algorithms from the field of quantitative finance, computational science, etc. into robust production quality software solutions.
- Advance and maintain the software that drive Acadian’s quantitative stock factor and macro model forecast models and visual analysis systems.
- Implement new modeling tools and models in research and production environments.
- Maintain and organize processed forecast data and facilitate access for the investment team.
- Superior software design and programming skill to move quickly from concept to solution; familiar with SDLC methodologies.
- World-class analytic skills and the ability to clearly articulate your approach, process and results in verbal, graphical and written form.
- Creativity, enthusiasm, collegiality and the ability to excel in a self-starting environment.
- Drive and humility to deliver on high value projects and roll up your sleeves attitude.
- Graduate degree with outstanding academic record in engineering, computer science, statistics, physics, finance or a similar discipline.
- Demonstrated interest in financial markets; experience with such markets and CFA charterholder is a plus.
- Highly motivated, results oriented and able to function with a low level of supervision in a fast-paced, collaborative and team-based environment.
- Ability to quickly and independently learn and master financial and statistical concepts.
- Excellent problem solver.
- Hands on development experience of at least two of: Python (Numpy, Scipy, Pandas), Matlab, SQL, ETL, Hadoop, Java, Scala, C++/C#, Matlab or R .
Acadian Asset Management - 12 months ago
Old Mutual (US) Holdings is the holding company for a group of about 20 asset management boutiques collectively known as Old Mutual Asset...