The Senior Analyst position supports analytic driven marketing efforts by developing analytical solutions for online and offline customer and prospect marketing in a fast paced environment. A qualified candidate will have opportunities to develop solutions for several of our verticals across digital/online and offline channels. Will work in a cross-functional team environment, and may direct other statistical analysts, database marketing specialists, and data processing staff.
- Strong data mining experience and ability to manipulate and summarize large data sets.
- Working knowledge of statistics, including Linear/Logistic regression, CHAID, and data mining techniques. Demonstrated knowledge of SAS or similar statistical software tools.
- Experience with the application of analytic methods in the digital/online channels. Experience analyzing web behavioral data for addressable targeting.
- Experience developing and delivering analytics presentations to executives.
- Understanding of the database marketing function and the role that analytics plays within it.
- Critical thinking – capable of generating consistently accurate, useful reports as well as enthusiasm for translating data into actionable insight relevant to marketing program activities.
- Strong quantitative and research skills and proven ability to demonstrate data interpretation capabilities in terms of reporting and dashboards.
- Balance desire for quantitative rigor with the realities of inconsistent business data.
- Attention to detail and time management to deliver high quality, client-ready work for multiple projects across several client engagements while meeting deadlines.
EDUCATION, TRAINING, AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor degree in Business, Marketing, Statistics, Economics/Econometrics or other quantitative discipline.
- SAS and other statistical software experience
- Telecom or Cable industry experience strong desired
- 4+ years of work-related experience in statistical analysis and modeling.
- Minimal to no travel.
The Allant Group - 20 months ago
copy to clipboard