Job Purpose & Responsibilities
Primary accountable owner of critical, globally deployed, central Treasury systems which control information exchange and real time transaction processing with SABIC bank counterparties for payments and FX.
• Lead project teams including Regional Treasury Operations, local Shared Financial Services, Information Technology resources, bank service providers, and external system vendors to implement process improvements and deploy IT systems to support Treasury and other financial processes.
• Maximize interconnectivity among various Treasury systems and general ledgers or other non-Treasury systems to accomplish fully automated straight through processing to the extent possible.
• Key to the successful use of these systems will be proper interpretation of technology strategies as laid out by Assistant Treasurer, seeking a high level of integration to reduce human intervention, enforcing the consistency of data capture and entry methods, developing and maintaining change management standards.
• This position will also be required to perform in a backup role for cash operations and foreign exchange operations to ensure Treasury’s ability to meet the Company’s obligations.
• Masters Degree in Business or equivalent advanced degree in Finance or IT
• Minimum of 5 years professional experience, with solid experience in Treasury Operations roles
• You must submit your application for employment online to be considered. Please submit your resume using the apply online option on this page.
• You must be 18 years or older
• You must be willing to take a drug test as part of the selection process
• You must be willing to submit to a background investigation as part of the selection process
• You must have unrestricted authorization to work in the United States
• Six Sigma Black Belt
• Project implementation experience strongly desired
SABIC Innovative Plastics - 14 months ago