Senior Analyst, Web (Digital) Analytics
As a Senior Analyst on our Media Analytic team, you’ll use your strong agency background, quantitative approach and love of all things digital to play a key role in our analytic team. This function is responsible for providing both high level and deep-dive analytic to some of the biggest names in the entertainment industry. In this role you'll act as the trusted partner to our clients as you help them grow their businesses by repeatedly and predictably scoring hit shows.
Our ideal candidate has 4-6 years of prior analytical experience or a media agency, network, publisher or digital marketing position.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Data-mine large data sets to help “tell a story” for our campaigns; Includes data from ad-servers (DART, Atlas, MediaMind) and web analytics packages (e.g. Omniture, Google Analytics)
- Firm understanding of site tagging advantages and implementation
- Creation of dashboards and data visualizations to help clients and media teams make informed data-driven decisions and optimizations
- Demonstrate ability to perform ROI analysis
- Multi-task to assist different accounts (Tune-In, Branding, Direct Response) with ad-hoc reporting deliverables and projects
- Integrate with planning, display media, SEM, creative, and research teams to help address various client objectives including testing, measurement, cross-channel planning and overall strategy
- Research and provide insights on new media measurement such as online video, social media, second screens, connected TV
Media Storm is a strategic media agency providing innovative marketing solutions for clients in the entertainment industry. Through the creation of ad campaigns and the planning and execution of media strategies, Media Storm specializes in building audiences, acquiring customers, and driving traffic both online and off. Our client list boasts some of the most watched and acclaimed broadcast, cable, and film properties including FX, Food Network, HGTV. UFC, NFL, MLB, MLS, Sundance, Open Road Films, Fox, NBC Universal, Showtime, 20th Century Fox and many more...
- 4-6 years experience at a media/advertising agency, network, publisher, or digital marketing position
- Expert MS Office skills, including advanced Excel; Facility with Access a major plus and PowerPoint a must
- Strong knowledge of Dart, Atlas, or MediaMind
- Strong knowledge of Omniture and/or Google Analytics
- Working knowledge of SQL, SPSS, or SAS a major plus
- Knowledge and ability to integrate syndicated data (e.g. MRI, comScore, eMarketer) into strategies
- Strong online research skills, executive communication skills and advanced knowledge of ad-servers and web analytics tools
- Knowledge of dashboards, data visualization and statistical analysis tools
For positions with Media Storm or any of our partner agencies; Water Cooler Group, Hip Genius or Maude, please visit us at www.mediastorm.biz
Media Storm, LLC - 18 months ago
copy to clipboard
Mediastorm, located in Dumbo in Brooklyn, was founded in 1994 focused on creating cinematic narratives utilizing animation, audio, video and...