The Road to Success Starts Here!
The Automobile Club of Southern California is seeking career-minded individuals for our
Senior Analyst 2
opportunity in Costa Mesa, CA. The position performs related duties in support of the Claims business unit goals and objectives, as well as develops processes to increase the effectiveness of the operations. This involves duties that ensure compliance with government regulations and banking accuracy. In addition, this position produces statistical reports and analyses. Technical assistance will be provided in identifying ongoing systems issues and those found post-implementation of system enhancement releases. When systems issues have been identified, participates in testing business and functional processes.
Successful candidates have the following qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree required; completion of Insurance related classes a plus.
- A combination of technical claims expertise and related work normally acquired through 5-10 years experience necessary.
- Multiple line experience preferred (Auto, Homeowner, Audit, Subrogation, Special Investigation, etc.).
- Must be highly analytical.
- Excellent organizational planning; superior oral and written communication skills necessary; advanced interpersonal skills essential and ability to effectively lead changed required.
- Highly developed computer skills important.
- Valid driver license with level of financial responsibilities required by the Club and an acceptable motor vehicle record required.
California-Costa Mesa (CA)
AAA Auto Club Enterprises - 22 months ago
Joining AAA means a level of career opportunity that reaches far beyond what you might think. Our broad range of products and services...