2H Offshore is a leading engineering contractor specializing in the design, structural analysis and integrity management of riser and conductor systems for the offshore oil and gas industry. We have offices in many of the major offshore oil centers of the world, including Houston, London, Aberdeen, Kuala Lumpur, Rio de Janeiro, Perth and Beijing.
2H is a dynamic, fast growing company and our passion for engineering has enabled us to become a leader in our field. We have a young and vibrant culture and believe that our success depends on the quality and well-being of our people. We strive to employ the best people for the job and provide a fun working environment to make sure we have a top quality and motivated team.
The challenges involved in designing deepwater risers are considerable and require the application of cutting edge technology. We are seeking bright, talented individuals who can rise to this challenge and help us apply new ideas to real life industry problems. In return, we are committed to providing employees with continued training and development and rapid career progression in this exciting field.
A new position has arisen in our Houston office for a Senior Analyst Engineer.
Activities will include:
The ideal candidate would have the following:
- Responsibility for performing design calculations and analyses of subsea structures considering fabrication, installation and in-service loading.
- Production of technical reports and direct liaison with other engineers, clients and suppliers.
- Occasional travel within the US and overseas will be necessary.
If you have the qualities we are looking for, we would love to hear from you! Please submit your resume to email@example.com .
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Bachelors or Masters Degree in mechanical, structural, ocean engineering, or a related discipline with GPA of 3.5 or above.
- 3 years minimum experience in mechanical and structural analysis, preferably in the offshore/subsea industry.
- Proficiency in finite element analysis, familiarity of industry standard software, ideally to include ANSYS.
- Some programming knowledge would be advantageous.
- Understanding of fatigue damage calculations.
2H Offshore - 22 months ago