Senior Analyst, Healthcare Reporting (Job Number: 009761) |
At Walgreens, we help people get, stay and live well. That’s our core purpose and the difference we make in people’s lives every day. Our purpose has shaped the direction of our company since Charles R. Walgreen Sr. founded his first drugstore in 1901, and it still does today.
Our team members make that purpose come to life in our over 7,800 stores in all 50 states, the District of Columbia and Puerto Rico, in our call centers, distribution centers, on-site clinics, specialty pharmacies and corporate offices. In fact, those daily demonstrations of our purpose have helped Walgreens become an industry leader and a household name.
Walgreens has something for everyone who wants to build a successful career. Here, you’ll find supportive co-workers, an innovative environment and the tools you need to grow your skills, help build healthy communities and advance your career.
Responsible for supporting the segment-focused sales team through outstanding, value added analytics, report generation, and consulting. Provides guidance and work direction to less senior analysts in the department and may provide advice based upon a level of subject matter expertise.
- Serves as key liaison between operations, sales, account management, clinical research, outcomes/analytics, business intelligence, finance and ultimately the external customer.
- Creates, updates and analyzes standard reporting templates and works with internal departments for automation. Distills complex data from multiple sources into usable and meaningful reports and analyses.
- Supports organizational growth and sales opportunities through the interpretation of financial and clinical data through use of quantitative and qualitative techniques utilized to deliver recommendations to clients.
- Develops detailed quality assurance plans for reporting.
- Provides process and methodology oversight to ensure data accuracy; proactively prioritizes client requests.
- Provides sales and account management with reporting subject matter expertise in health outcomes reporting for clients. Presents financial, clinical and utilization reports, as well as performance guarantee to clients.
- Leads tasks/ad hoc requests/projects and delivers results in the predetermined timeframe.
- Presents reports, analyses, and findings to internal clients.
Basic Qualifications & Interests
Preferred Qualifications & Interests
- Bachelor’s Degree and at least five years experience years of experience conducting health care analysis in a managed care organization or high school diploma/GED and at least 8 years of experience conducting health care analysis in a managed care organization.
- Advanced level skill in SQL (for example: create complex queries using nested SELECT statements, simplify queries by creating new views, deleting and altering tables, using Boolean logic, working with NULL values, constructing queries, etc).
- Experience with analyzing and reporting data in order to identify issues, trends, or exceptions to drive improvement of results and find solutions.
- Experience collaborating with internal and external resources to develop strategies that meet department goals within budget and established timelines.
- Experience interfacing directly with clinical providers
- Experience with healthcare eligibility data
- Experience establishing & maintaining relationships with individuals at all levels of the organization, in the business community & with vendors.
- Experience with project management (for example: planning, organizing, and managing resources to bring about the successful completion of specific project goals and objectives).
- Advanced level skill in Microsoft Excel (for example: using AVERAGE function, merging and centering cells, printing centered page and/or creating a pivot table).
- Advanced level skill in Microsoft PowerPoint (for example: changing picture styles, customizing animation and/or setting automatic slide timings).
- Advanced level skill in Microsoft Word (for example: adding developer tab, creating a macro, formatting table style, inserting comments and/or creating a mail merge).
- Willing to travel up to 25% of the time for business purposes (within state and out of state).
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Math, Economics, Business/Healthcare Administration or related field.
Walgreens - 10 months ago
At Walgreens, we help people get, stay and live well. That is our core purpose and the difference we make in people's lives every day. Our...