Job Title: Senior Analyst
Job ID: 320422
Location: Plano, Texas
Email to Friend
Save Job Apply Now
No Thanks Return to Previous Page
Requirements - Corp/Field Mgmt
Sr Analyst – Infrastructure & Operations
DEPARTMENT: Information Technology – Vendor Management Office
1. Deliver an accurate monthly forecast for IT Infrastructure and Operations
2. Work with IT Controller team to ensure accruals are processed for assigned accounts
3. Reconcile actuals against forecast monthly, research discrepancies and adjust forecast accordingly
4. Lead development of the IT Infrastructure and Operations annual budget
5. Work with internal clients and IT Controller team to ensure accurate accounting and planning of infrastructure acquisitions (hardware, software, maintenance, telecom, and services)
6. Collaborate with Provisioning, Procurement, & Asset Management teams to ensure accurate accounting of equipment add / changes / deletes
7. Manage third party telecom expense resources to ensure accurate billing by telecom providers and receipt of telecom service level credits
8. Lead monthly forecast reviews with Infrastructure & Operations
9. Publish reports as needed
10. Update app costing model as pricing changes to ensure up to date Application Costing
11. Track and update infrastructure charges to IT Projects
12. Collaborate with IT Controllers to ensure compliance with accounting rules
13. Analyze spend and baseline financial trends to identify cost savings opportunities.
14. Tracking and report on infrastructure savings results.
15. Collaborate with internal clients and Procurement to execute maintenance renewals and execute savings opportunities
16. Track and report monthly variances and savings in assigned accounts
17. Ability to identify and implement process improvement opportunities in the I&O Financial Management function
18. Provide quarterly IT Supplier spend reports
19. Ensure appropriate approvals are obtained
20. Other duties as assigned
Education: Bachelor's degree in accounting or equivalent.
Experience: Minimum 6 years in a financial / accounting role. IT Finance experience a plus.
Core Competencies: Communication, organizing work, data analysis, results oriented, detail oriented, understanding of infrastructure financial issues, strong Excel skills, strong interpersonal skills, ability to drive process transformation activities
JCPenney - 30+ days ago
A century-old name in retailing, J. C. Penney is reinventing itself to modernize its iconic but sagging department store business. The...