Senior Analyst, Learning Infrastructure and Measurement (Job Number: 013160) |
At Walgreens, we help people get, stay and live well. That’s our core purpose and the difference we make in people’s lives every day. Our purpose has shaped the direction of our company since Charles R. Walgreen Sr. founded his first drugstore in 1901, and it still does today.
Our team members make that purpose come to life in our more than 8,000 stores in all 50 states, the District of Columbia and Puerto Rico, in our call centers, distribution centers, clinics, specialty pharmacies, infusion and respiratory service locations and corporate offices. In fact, those daily demonstrations of our purpose have helped Walgreens become an industry leader and a household name.
Walgreens has something for everyone who wants to build a successful career. Here, you’ll find supportive co-workers, an innovative environment and the tools you need to expand your skills, help build healthy communities and advance your career.
The Senior Analyst, Learning Infrastructure and Measurement is responsible for developing, testing and analyzing internal training courses and recommending appropriate electronic learning solutions, including computer-based training, social media and any synchronous or asynchronous learning under supervision of a team lead or manager. Partners with Instructional Designers to develop coursework, provides consultative advice on deployment and recommends process improvements to meet the customer needs.
- Conducts the development, implementation, evaluation and ongoing maintenance of training programs; performs activities related to the development of training programs including testing in various phases including the Development, QA, Staging and Production phases.
- Partners with other departments within the organization to determine the most cost-effective practices in relation to the development and evaluation of training programs that would support the organization’s business goals and needs.
- Assists in analyzing the usability and efficiency of new systems and system enhancements. Provides recommendations on improving interface, system design and task flow.
- Provides technical and functional support to clients and internal departments regarding Learning Management Systems capability and limitations.
- Attends initial meetings with client related to assessing the feasibility of the newly introduced training programs.
- Assists with the tracking and reporting of projects and ensures the responsiveness of the department while assuring the completion of assigned tasks
- Facilitates the documentation, investigation and resolving of Help Center tickets. Collaborates with Help Center in maintaining internal systems such as Fixit and Remedy.
- Develops and maintains proficiency in LMS Team procedures, applications, system enhancements, quality improvement systems, and applies knowledge and theories to own projects.
Basic Qualifications & Interests
- Bachelor’s Degree and at least 2 years of experience in Learning, Learning Technologies, IT, or using learning management systems OR a High School Diploma/GED and at least 4 years of experience in Learning, Learning Technologies, IT, or using learning management systems.
- Experience with learning technology tools (for example: Adobe, Captivate, Lectora).
- Willing to travel at least 5% of the time for business purposes (within state and out of state).
At Walgreens, we help people get, stay and live well. That is our core purpose and the difference we make in people's lives every day. Our...