Acxiom is looking for individual who wants to work in a dynamic, ever-changing industry with cutting edge technology and strong team environments. The Senior Analyst Relations Manager would develop strategic relationships with the industry analysts covering the markets in which Acxiom does business. They will broaden visibility of the company, its strategy and solutions. In addition, this individual will establish thought leadership in the market through the analyst communities’ advocacy of the company’s strategy and solutions and provide the product, consulting and marketing organizations with strategic consultation on strategy and services offerings.
What you will do:
- Develop, manage and drive corporate analyst relations program (or significant portion of program)
- Develop analyst briefing content
- Collaborate with management, line of business, corporate strategy, product marketing and client-facing organization to influence analysts and leverage analyst firm insights/results
- Orchestrate analyst communication plan for product launches
- Contribute to competitive landscape assessment and content
- Work with analyst community to extend and defend the company's market leadership, position
- Negotiate and manage analyst firm contracts
- Travel up to 20%
What you will need:
What will set you apart:
- Strategic thinker, strong presentation skills, ability to manage proactive and reactive communications
- Ability to manage cross-functional team projects, team player, deadline driven, strong attention to detail
- Ability to build relationships internally and externally
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- 5+ years of success managing an analyst relations program for a leading marketing technology service, digital marketing and/or software company
- PACT - Passion, Accountability, Creativity, and Teamwork (a foundation of Acxiom's culture)
Acxiom’s expertise managing consumer data drives on-line, off-line and mobile marketing decisions for more than 7,000 global clients with worldwide annual revenue of $1.4 billion.
Interested in Acxiom? Learn about our Equal Opportunities, job postings and more @
United States-California-Foster City
United States-New York-New York
Nov 18, 2013, 12:09:44 PM
Acxiom is an enterprise data, analytics and software as a service company that uniquely fuses trust, experience and scale to fuel...