Well known as a retail industry leader, Daymon Worldwide has evolved from its roots as a Private Brand pioneer into a full-service retail branding and sourcing company with a global presence. Daymon’s portfolio of companies has expertise across a full array of retail services, including Private Brand Development, Strategy & Branding, Sourcing & Logistics, Retail Merchandising and Consumer Experience Marketing. Daymon Worldwide provides its leading-edge services through multiple business units organized under one corporate umbrella. As a company of 22,000 associates operating on six continents, we bring an enterprise-wide window to the world and real-time experience that is surpassed by none.
Provides category analyses and advanced consumer insights using a range of syndicated and non-syndicated data sources. Prepare and present category reviews, including industry and trend analyses, insights and actionable recommendations. Provide functional direction to more junior associates. Provide training on tools (HQ).
Duties, Responsibilities and Expected Contributions
- Provide category analyses & advanced consumer insights using a range of syndicated & non-syndicated data sources.
- Access relevant information , interpret results and provide in-depth and advanced interpretation of consumer behavior and category dynamics.
- Prepare and present category reviews to include industry and trend analyses, insights and actionable recommendations.
- Collect and organize disparate pieces of information into a clear and concise business case; present internally and to customers.
- Provide functional direction to more junior associates.
- Provide training on tools (HQ).
- Develop templates and standardized processes that support the team.
- Track performance of marketing programs, new item introductions, new packaging, reformulations, plan-o-gram revisions and advertisements (field).
- Access relevant information , interpret results and draw conclusions to support the business case for each project and make basic observations based on data.
- Provide direction to internal customers on direction of projects.