Provides category analyses and advanced consumer insights using a range of syndicated and non-syndicated data sources. Prepare and present category reviews, including industry and trend analyses, insights and actionable recommendations. Provide functional direction to more junior associates. Provide training on tools (HQ).
Duties, Responsibilities and Expected Contributions
- Provide category analyses & advanced consumer insights using a range of syndicated & non-syndicated data sources.
- Access relevant information , interpret results and provide in-depth and advanced interpretation of consumer behavior and category dynamics.
- Prepare and present category reviews to include industry and trend analyses, insights and actionable recommendations.
- Collect and organize disparate pieces of information into a clear and concise business case; present internally and to customers.
- Provide functional direction to more junior associates.
- Provide training on tools (HQ).
- Develop templates and standardized processes that support the team.
- Track performance of marketing programs, new item introductions, new packaging, reformulations, plan-o-gram revisions and advertisements (field).
- Access relevant information , interpret results and draw conclusions to support the business case for each project and make basic observations based on data.
- Provide direction to internal customers on direction of projects.
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent
- Minimum 3 years work experience
- Ability to multi-task, set priorities, work independently.
- Strong PC skills.
- Profecient in Microsoft Office
- Proven problem-solving skills.
- Proven in-depth knowledge of category management methods & analytics, fact-based selling, marketing analysis & planning.
- Experience working with a wide range of syndicated data resources & demonstrated ability to provide insights from data.
- Ability to build strong relationships across of a wide range of departments and personalities.
- Experience managing one or more associates.
Daymon - 20 months ago