We have an immediate opening for a Senior Analyst, Business Unit Finance responsible for reporting and analysis, budgeting and forecasting, and decision support functions supporting the East Region. The Region support includes Prism and will include support in this area. The position will partner closely with business leadership to drive financial success.
- Develop efficient and meaningful monthly and quarterly results reporting for consolidation by Finance and presentation to executive regional leadership.
- Perform with business stakeholders to prepare accurate budget/forecasts that represent business trends and/or initiatives and meet targets provided by Finance.
- Prepare and review business cases to support strategic initiatives.
- Drive accountability for results and financial success.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or other business related field.
- Minimum of five to eight years of experience in accounting, financial reporting and compliance areas or related experience.
- Experience in Excel and Power Point (Access a plus).
- Demonstrated leadership experience.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Experience in telecommunications.
- Knowledge of CenturyLink's billing systems, data warehouse, BPC and SAP.
CenturyLink is an industry-leading provider of communications, high speed Internet and entertainment services from coast to coast. Our combination of business and residential service solutions – including home and wireless voice solutions and digital television – provide innovative solutions to our customers. CenturyLink is proud to be a participant in the U.S. General Services Administration Networx program, the largest communications services contract in the world. CenturyLink offers you the opportunity to develop and cultivate your career as we lead the communications industry into the future.
The above job definition information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. Job duties and responsibilities are subject to change based on changing business needs and conditions.
- 2 years ago - save job