We have an immediate opening for a Senior Analyst possessing strong analytical skills responsible for performing functions related to CenturyLink's Profitability and Cost Management Tool (PCM).
- Integrate business decision modeling into FP&A organization using business intelligence programming to automate processes and standardize models.
- Seamlessly implement financial modeling framework into the business unit's FP&A process.
- Understand complex data sets and relate the information to the effect on shareholder value.
- Define the key performance indicators for each business unit and create a performance management process to drive accountability.
- Interface with executive leadership on business insights in multiple organizations including COO, Wholesale Markets, Network Services, Corporate Strategy, Pricing and Marketing.
- Create business analytic solutions through integrated knowledge of client analytic needs and overall system architecture.
- Responsible for implementing change control, realignments, and monthly close process.
- Responsible for reporting system administration.
- Provide actionable decision support for a variety of customers across the business.
- Responsible for some process and system project task completion-data testing, training, progress tracking, and follow-up, task planning and implementation.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in business or relevant field or equivalent experience.
- Superior analytic skills with the ability to distill data into relevant customer insights and identify linkages between various sources of financial information, interpret results, determine underlying causes, and formulate conclusions based on operational factors and activities.
- Proficiency In MS Excel and Access, with ability to quickly learn new Systems.
- Ability to use advanced functions of Excel such as lookup functions, grouping/sorting, and pivot tables, macros, etc.
- Extensive driver based modeling experience.
- Ability to handle complex projects in a multi tracking environment, meet deadlines, and interact with individuals at all levels within an organization.
- Strong finance knowledge.
- Ability to examine disparate data from different parts of the business to determine whether correlations exist between data sets.
- Ability to work independently to seek out and develop valid data, report, and information, and to take action beyond specific, explicit job responsibilities.
- Advanced experience with business intelligence/data mining software such as SAP, Business Objects, Access, PCM, or SQL.
- Demonstrated communication skills (both oral and written).
- Self motivated with the ability to complete assignments with minimum supervision.
- Aptitude to continuously improving work methods and results individually and for the team.
- Ability to clearly communicate ideas and information, both orally and in writing, in ways that bring understanding to clients and team members.
- Ability to perform in an intensely demanding environment and handle multiple tasks under tight deadlines.
- Knowledge of SAP PCM and Oracle database.
- Knowledge of telecommunications products and services.
- MBA or equivalent advanced degree or certification.
- Five+ years of financial modeling experience.
- Experience in telecommunications industry or other annuity/subscription based business.
CenturyLink is an industry-leading provider of communications, high speed Internet and entertainment services from coast to coast. Our combination of business and residential service solutions – including home and wireless voice solutions and digital television – provide innovative solutions to our customers. CenturyLink is proud to be a participant in the U.S. General Services Administration Networx program, the largest communications services contract in the world. CenturyLink offers you the opportunity to develop and cultivate your career as we lead the communications industry into the future.
The above job definition information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. Job duties and responsibilities are subject to change based on changing business needs and conditions.
- 3 years ago - save job
James Hardie Industries N.V. manufactures and sells fibre cement building products for interior and exterior building construction...