We have an immediate opening for a Senior Analyst in Business and Consumer Finance supporting our Marketing organization across CenturyLink with primary focus on Expense.
- Reporting and analysis, budgeting and forecasting, and decision support functions.
- Developing efficient and meaningful monthly and quarterly results reporting for presentation to Executive leadership.
- Performs financial analysis needed to provide insight into financial trends, successes and opportunities for improvement.
- Partners with business stakeholders to prepare accurate budgets/forecasts that represent current and future business trends and/or initiatives and meet targets provided by Finance.
- Drive accountability for results and financial success.
- Ensures that financial/business analyses and processes are reviewed and revised as financial and business conditions change.
- Develops and maintains financial databases involving internally driven or externally driven information sources.
- Works on complex issues which require input from multiple sources and innovative problem solving.
- Acts in a multi-discipline project leadership role working towards the development of new solutions, processes, tools and systems.
- Interfaces comfortably to discuss and present information with all levels of management.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or other business related field.
- Minimum of six to eight years of related experience.
- Must have demonstrated strong skills in Excel.
- Must have superior communication skills.
- Knowledge of SAP and Business Planning and Consolidation (BPC) helpful.
CenturyLink is an industry-leading provider of communications, high speed Internet and entertainment services from coast to coast. Our combination of business and residential service solutions – including home and wireless voice solutions and digital television – provide innovative solutions to our customers. CenturyLink is proud to be a participant in the U.S. General Services Administration Networx program, the largest communications services contract in the world. CenturyLink offers you the opportunity to develop and cultivate your career as we lead the communications industry into the future.
The above job definition information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. Job duties and responsibilities are subject to change based on changing business needs and conditions.
Qwest Communications - 17 months ago