We have an immediate need for a Senior Analyst Regional Markets Finance, responsible for providing consolidated reporting and analysis for Regional Markets Group. Ensure timely and accurate management reporting, planning and strategy coordination, decision support, issue identification, performance metrics, analytics, business case coordination and pricing oversight. Assist in and lead team responsible for reporting and analysis.
- Developing and preparing monthly and quarterly management reporting for us by the executive team.
- Partnering with the business to continually understand key business issues and develop reporting and analysis to enable success in the business.
- Coordinating the budgeting and forecasting process within Finance and with our external clients.
- Drive accountability for financial results.
- Assist in leading team of analysts responsible for the consolidated reporting and analytics functions within RMG finance.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or other business related field.
- Minimum of five to eight years of experience in accounting, financial reporting, and compliance areas or related experience.
- Demonstrated leadership experience.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Experience in Excel, Access (MBA a plus) and SQL.
- Experience in telecommunications.
- Knowledge of CenturyLink's billing systems, data warehouse and SAP.
CenturyLink is an industry-leading provider of communications, high speed Internet and entertainment services from coast to coast. Our combination of business and residential service solutions – including home and wireless voice solutions and digital television – provide innovative solutions to our customers. CenturyLink is proud to be a participant in the U.S. General Services Administration Networx program, the largest communications services contract in the world. CenturyLink offers you the opportunity to develop and cultivate your career as we lead the communications industry into the future.
The above job definition information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. Job duties and responsibilities are subject to change based on changing business needs and conditions.
Qwest Communications - 24 months ago