We have an immediate opening for a Senior Analyst. The Senior Analyst provides regulatory accounting and financial support to various company departments including accounting, public policy, and regulatory operations. The Senior Analyst is responsible for preparing and filing periodic financial reports with State Commissions as well as providing financial analyses and statistical data in support of testimony and other regulatory proceedings.
- Prepare and review financial reports submitted to regulatory commissions.
- Maintain and update financial and statistical databases.
- Prepare responses to data requests in regulatory proceedings.
- Prepare and review financial exhibits for rate proceedings before regulatory commissions.
- Assist in communicating regulatory decisions and policies to other groups and departments within CenturyLink.
- Assist with various audits and reviews.
- Study and stay informed of industry changes relating to regulatory environment.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Business, Economics, Finance or related field.
- A minimum of four years of progressive telephony experience or other commensurate experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent analytical and presentation skills
- Excellent PC skill-proficiency in Excel, Word, and Outlook.
- Willingness to work overtime and travel as necessary.
- Self motivated.
- Willingness to coordinate various projects and provide guidance to others as needed.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to positively interact with company personnel as well as external contacts.
- CPA and/or advanced degree preferred.
- Strong organizational and problem solving skills.
- Prior work experience in regulatory or accounting.
- Knowledge of SAP software applications.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
CenturyLink is an industry-leading provider of communications, high speed Internet and entertainment services from coast to coast. Our combination of business and residential service solutions – including home and wireless voice solutions and digital television – provide innovative solutions to our customers. CenturyLink is proud to be a participant in the U.S. General Services Administration Networx program, the largest communications services contract in the world. CenturyLink offers you the opportunity to develop and cultivate your career as we lead the communications industry into the future.
The above job definition information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. Job duties and responsibilities are subject to change based on changing business needs and conditions.
- 2 years ago - save job