We have an immediate opening for a Senior Analyst supporting the Wholesale Market Group with monthly financial reporting and analysis of results, development of quarterly forecasts and an annual budget and providing financial support for business cases and pricing decisions. The Senior Analyst will interface with Wholesale Product Management, Pricing and Sales organization as well as other Finance organizations.
- Gather and organize data used to prepare financial and product reports.
- Track and analyze revenue, unit and yield information.
- Act as liaison between Wholesale Market Group and other Finance organizations.
- Prepare monthly and quarterly financial variance analysis for Management.
- Develop and coordinate quarterly forecasts and annual budgets for the Wholesale Market Group.
- Provide financial support in business case development and pricing recommendations.
- Lead financial business analysis projects as requested.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance.
- Minimum four years experience in Business, Finance, Accounting or related field.
- Understanding of basic finance along with principles and practices of accounting, planning and budgeting.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Strong computer skills in Excel and Power Point (SAP, BPC and Business Objects preferred).
- Ability to work independently, prioritize and coordinate multiple tasks.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
CenturyLink is an industry-leading provider of communications, high speed Internet and entertainment services from coast to coast. Our combination of business and residential service solutions – including home and wireless voice solutions and digital television – provide innovative solutions to our customers. CenturyLink is proud to be a participant in the U.S. General Services Administration Networx program, the largest communications services contract in the world. CenturyLink offers you the opportunity to develop and cultivate your career as we lead the communications industry into the future.
The above job definition information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. Job duties and responsibilities are subject to change based on changing business needs and conditions.
Qwest Communications - 23 months ago