NOTE: This position is contingent upon contract award.
Leonie, an international, woman-owned, leading provider of execution management specialists, performance measurement experts and analysts to US Government organizations is seeking a qualified Senior Analyst.
The Senior Analyst will be part of a team performing studies and analytical tasking in the following areas:
• Mission-Level Modeling, Simulation, and Wargaming/Agent-Based Modeling
• Decision Analysis
• Analysis of Alternatives
• Weapon Systems Effectiveness and Systems Analysis
• Optimization/Math Programming, including Statistics and Probability
• Command, Control, Communications, Computers, Intelligence, Surveillance, and Reconnaissance (C4ISR) including modeling
• Intelligence/Information Operations
• Concept Development and Concepts of Operations (CONOPS)
• Amphibious Operations, Combat Fires, Tactical Mobility, Aviation, and Air Defense issues and studies
• Scenario Development
• Science and Technology
• Cost Estimation and Cost/Benefit Analysis
• Feasibility Analysis
• Economic, and Demographic Forecasting
• Technology Forecasting
• (5) years of cumulative experience in one or more of the following fields of endeavor:
o Systems Analyses (logistics related)
o Operations Analysis (logistics related)
o Systems Engineering
o Integrated Logistics Support Planning
o Reliability and Maintainability Analysis
o Modeling and Simulation (logistics related)
o Cost Benefit Analysis
• (3) years of experience in verbal and written communications of a technical nature, to include conducting oral briefs; and writing research papers and study reports
• Must have demonstrated the ability to apply analytical skills to problems solving
• Must have experience working as a team member, as well as independently
• Must be able to coordinate the efforts of project analysts
• Must be proficient with MS Office
• Master’s degree from an accredited institution in operations research, mathematics, the physical sciences, engineering, economics, political science, or international relations.
• In lieu of a Master’s degree and (5) years of experience, the Senior Analyst may have a Ph.D. in one of the specified disciplines and (3) years of cumulative experience
• Active Secret clearance at minimum; Top Secret preferred
• Quantico, VA
Leonie offers you the opportunity to join an innovative, well respected organization and collaborate with industry experts and exceptional individuals. We provide a competitive compensation and a generous benefits package.
To be considered for this exciting opportunity, please apply online via our website at http://www.leoniegroup.com/careers . Please provide a cover letter outlining your experience and salary expectations as you create your Leonie profile.
Leonie is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V
Leonie - 13 months ago