Springfield, VA with 7- 15 years of experience.
Required Active Security clearance Minimum “Secret”
Work location Springfield VA 1 year assignment.
- BS Degree in related field, Master’s at Senior Level
- Capable of leading and executing analytical task, utilizing both analytical techniques, and processes for complex developmental and operational programs. Extensive Knowledge, skills, and abilities in the analysis field. Capable of leading the development and utilization of analytic tools, techniques, and processes for both technical and administrative support activities. . Capable of working independently or leading teams to solve problems Capable of providing daily supervision and direction to support teams
Candidate shall assist the Agency in strategic level interface with all Services, Joint Staff, and COCOMs. This includes: assisting with the development of strategic policies and agreements; procedures; and documentation related to fielding and transition of BMDS capabilities to a Service. This support includes: 1) assessment of the state of BMDS capabilities, technologies, sustainment, training and interoperability; 2) identification of BMDS issues and gaps; and 3) assistance with the development of solutions and mitigation plans.
Applicants must state in their applications whether they have current security clearance for this position. US citizenship is required for security clearances. Applications without this information will not be considered.
- Assist with maintaining Government established lines of communication and procedural linkages to Joint Staff
- Assist with planning, coordination, and interfacing with STRATCOM, other identified COCOMs, Services, and the Joint Staff in the support to the Agency Executive Board (MDEB) and the Operations Forces Standing Committee (OFSC) on global sourcing activities
- Coordinate operational analysis for emerging BMDS capabilities
- Plan, participate, and conduct BMD related briefings, conferences, Senior Warfighter Forums (SWARFs), Flag Officer/General Officer (FOGOs) workshops and other similar forums. This includes developing read-aheads, for the Agency Director and other senior leaders; the production of minutes; and tracking action items.
- Assist in the development of Functional and Program responses to Warfighter community regarding requests for information (RFI), requests for analysis (RFA), and Joint Staff Action Packages
- Conduct, coordinate, and participate in internal executive level meetings and working groups in preparation for, assessment of, and response to real world events and related AGENCY taskings
- Provide expert knowledge on the organization, management, leadership and duties of the Joint Staff and Navy, and their interaction with the Combatant Commands, Services and the Agency on BMD issues
- shall assist with administering senior level Technical Program strategic efforts.
- Participate in meetings and provide feedback (agendas, minutes, summaries, and action items) to facilitate and coordinate senior level Technical Program strategic integration support
Preference will be given to candidates living in the proximity of a proposed work location.
To apply, please visit http://www.louisberger.com/resume/res_form/res_form.php , and apply by selecting the job(s) you are interested in, then clicking the link and following instructions.
Please have your resume ready to upload, formatted as a .doc, .rtf. or .pdf with your name and no other characters in the filename. Other formats will not upload correctly to the candidate database on www.louisberger.com .
Please include salary history/requirements when responding.
The Louis Berger Group, Inc. offers a competitive compensation package including Medical & Dental plans, Life Insurance, Cafeteria Plan, Dependent Care, 401K with match, Paid Vacation and Holidays.
The Louis Berger Group provides civil, structural, mechanical, electrical, and environmental engineering services for commercial and...