Triad Retail Media is an established and award winning Inc. 500 company that acts as a strategic site development partner and digital advertising agency for several major retail properties including Walmart.com, Barnes&noble.com, CVS.com, Dell.com, Samsclub.com, eBay.com, Toysrus.com and others.
Triad works with internet retailers to enhance the presence of rich content and interactive product categories within their sites. The company also acts as an advertising agency that manages and executes targeted display, video, social, mobile and rich media campaigns which are connected to unique brand-based experiences for the likes of P&G, Nokia, SCJ, Unilever, Intel, GSK and others.
Triad Retail Media is seeking a Senior Analyst in Digital Advertising with in-depth knowledge of digital media advertising. Someone that can be an effective advisor to clients on a range of reporting and analysis services; is a media-agnostic campaign planner; and is shrewd with regard to customer insights and emerging trends. A strong understanding of business and industry context and an ability to synthesize information from a variety of sources will make them a valued asset to the agency and client.
The ideal candidate will be skilled at facilitating strong partnerships with internal and external constituents, be willing to take calculated risks, have strong storytelling skills and depth of experience in advanced reporting and analytic techniques. To be successful in the role, this leader will need a high level of maturity, and the ability to translate data into insights that impact both the campaign and the business.
- Work as thought leader and engagement manager to decision-makers in the Sales organization on applying cutting-edge advanced analytics to determine relationship between marketing spend and business outcomes.
- Manage relationships with internal and agency partners as part of application of advanced analytics to mission-critical business questions on major global advertising campaigns.
- Develop strong partnerships with other Research/Analytics/Business Intelligence communities at Triad to identify and execute best-in-class approaches to tackle complex marketing problems.
- Integrate disparate internal and external data sources, with both soft and hard metrics, that capture performance of online and offline media across various audiences.
- Partner with team members on taking online campaign analytics and web site analytics to the next level.
- Analyze and benchmark performance across channels, media properties, and creative executions.
- 5+ years’ experience with media and marketing measurement, analytics and reporting.
- At least 2 years’ experience in hands-on involvement in planning media and marketing budgets using customer and market data analysis.
- Experience working at agency or consulting/research firm desirable.
- Experience with Digital Marketing Advertising critical.
- Leadership, Cross-group collaboration and Influence Skills with senior executives as well as mid-level managers.
- Experience in developing and presenting strategic recommendations from complex analytics in an easy and engaging manner to an executive audience.
- Experience managing relationships and negotiating win-win scenarios with senior stakeholders.
- Ability to sell and exploit existing relationship to drive new opportunities and applications of advanced analytics-based insights to media and advertising business issues.
- Ability to assimilate new ideas and information quickly, to successfully recommend actions using objective data, and influence the actions taken based on that data.
- Solid project management and vendor management skills.
- Team management skills - mentor vendor analysts, manage and train data providers so they deliver high quality work and data.
- Technical Skills - ability to talk in advanced analytical language and also translate business issues into technical language and vice versa.
- Experience in statistical analysis, modeling and programming
- Experience in the syndicated database space a significant plus, particularly with third-party data sources like NPD, comScore, Nielsen Media Research
- Undergraduate degree a must. MBA or Masters/PhD in Business or a Quantitative Discipline preferred
Monster - 12 months ago
Triad Retail Media creates, manages and operates online media programs for leading retail e-commerce websites, delivering innovative, custom...