ALATEC strives to create a professional, challenging environment for our workforce. As an emerging company, with a winning track record, ALATEC understands that our workforce is the foundation by which we succeed as a company. Currently operating in 15 states, ALATEC strives to offer people greater exposure to meaningful opportunities and the ability to directly contribute to current projects in a concrete way.
ALATEC is currently recruiting for a Senior Military Analyst with TRADOC instructor certification in anticipation of support to the Army Modeling and Simulation Office (AMSO) Support Service. This position(s) will be full-time, within a long-term contract, and comes with an above average benefits plan.
ALATEC has an excellent benefits plan. In addition to low premium medical and dental insurance, company paid life insurance, paid time off, and an outstanding 401K, additional low cost life insurance, and out of pocket medical reimbursement up to $1000 per year.
Support the Army Modeling & Simulation Office’s two divisions by providing military/resource analysis and prioritization, synchronization, and integration support to the various Modeling & Simulation Divisions supporting the Modeling & Simulation Office. Primary responsibilities include subject matter expertise, strategic planning and recommendations for Modeling & Simulation Way ahead, Modeling & Simulation systems review and analysis, concept and policy drafting, operational impact analysis, prioritization, instructional/briefing support, requirements validation/prioritization, networks/architecture analysis, and portfolio management.
- Minimum of 10 years’ related experience.
- Knowledge/experience at the Army/USMC Major Command (MACOM) or HQDA level.
- Knowledge of the PPBE process.
- Demonstrated managerial abilities.
- Demonstrated ability to develop innovative solutions to complex issues.
- Demonstrated understanding of Army organization and doctrine.
- Demonstrated understanding of Joint doctrine and OSD processes.
- Demonstrated ability to prepare/brief statistical data, prepare reports, command level correspondence, and present briefings to General Officers.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field
- Master’s degree in related field
- Command and General Staff College
- Currently have a SECRET security clearance, with the ability to obtain a TOP SECRET security clearance
ALATEC is an EEO/AA employer
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The qualifications listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
ALATEC, Inc. - 13 months ago