Senior Analytics Implementation Specialist
Do you love what you do AND the people you work with?
At BGT you can choose your destiny, make great friends, be your quirky self and have a fulfilling career where your ideas and hard work will be noticed and appreciated. We are one of the oldest, largest and most award-winning independent digital agencies in the world. BGT is consistently ranked one of the best places to work locally and nationally.
We have a rich history of consumer and B2B brand experience, representing some of the world’s largest brands, including GE, Wal-Mart, Carnival and Sony. We do the digital heavy lifting, solving complex challenges through our core advantage, integrated strategy & analytics and end-to-end delivery.
The Senior Analytics Implementation Specialist is a key member of the analytics technology team, performing an exciting mix of strategy, technical and client-facing work with the successful candidate being enthusiastic and proficient in these areas. You will be supporting mid- to large-scale B2B and B2C Web initiatives for leading clients.
We follow Industry Best Practices, including the cycle of understanding, education, analysis, optimization and innovation. While we work with many different platforms, knowledge of Adobe SiteCatalyst and Google Analytics is a huge plus, but if you don’t know it, we can train it.
The successful candidate will not necessarily come from a pure web analytics background, but will satisfy the below qualifications.
What you will do:
What you need to do it:
- Develop and provide subject matter expertise to clients and the firm on the best technical solutions to challenging analytics problems
- Collaborate with various business stakeholders in scoping out analytics implementation for new strategic initiatives, affiliate partnerships, mobile web and mobile applications. Innovative thinking and problem solving is important for this role
- Define strategy for collection, usage, and communication of the data and findings
- Satisfy the measurement, analysis and reporting needs through solution design recommendations
- Conduct technical audits to identify and troubleshoot tracking gaps/inconsistencies
- Maintain an understanding of industry trends and tools for ongoing innovation
- Constantly advocate both internally/externally about the importance of analytics and proper measurement.
- Serve as the subject matter expert on data, marketing analytics and optimization
- Minimum 3-5 years relevant experience in analytics implementation
• Outstanding verbal and written communication skills and ability to prepare clear and concise documentation for our clients.
- Experience with Adobe SiteCatalyst, Google Analytics or other web analytics platforms
- Bachelor's Degree, in the arts and sciences, business, Computer (sciences) or quantitative field (math, statistics).
- Understanding of web data, digital marketing / social media, SEO, PPC, online technologies and processes
- Ability to work and remain focused in a fast pace environment, understand sense of urgency to complete work in a timely, accurate, efficient manner
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail/accuracy
- Possess an innovative, problem-solving, and solutions-oriented mindset
- High internal motivation and curiosity with ability to initiate and own implementations from start to finish
- Demonstrated experience with big data reporting, website optimization or tag management platforms would be a plus