Direct Hires Only - No Agencies Please
If you are passionate about mobile and staying ahead of the technology curve, we want to hear from you!
Mobiquity (www.moquityinc.com), an enterprise-class Mobile App Consulting company, www.mobiquityinc.com targeting the Global 2000 mobile computing market, is seeking a Senior Android Developer who will design the next generation of enterprise mobile applicat ions on cutting edge platforms.
About the Job:
We are seeking a Senior Android Developer with demonstrated experience developing mobile applications that leverage web services to work on a variety of exciting project engagements with an exceptional team of technical professionals. The ideal candidate will bring both strategic vision and solid execution skills to cr eate native applications for mobile devices.
Mobiquity i s a venture backed startup; the d eveloper s we hire must be passionate about Mobile Development and have experience developing innovative and creative applications. This position is a key member of the consulting team, and reports to the VP of Application Delivery. Some travel to client site may be required.
- 5 + years of industry experience
- Good communicator and team player with strong organizational skills
- Ability to proactive ly find solutions t hat drive initiatives to meet deadlines
- Experience developing and distributing applications via enterprise channels or public app stores
- Experience in building hybrid mobile apps using responsive design techniques to work across multiple form factors
- Ability to work with UX Designers and Mobile Application Architects to cr eate enterprise class mobile applications
- Good understanding of Software Development Life Cycle and Methodologies
- Experience working in an agile environment
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent work experience
- Must reference at least one application you developed that is available today
Nice To Have
- Proven experience using the Android SDK to deliver mobile applications on Android smartphones and/or tablets
- Excellent working knowledge object oriented language (Java, C++, Objective-C, C#, or similar) - including 2+ years Java on Android
- Experience using and/or developing RESTful APIs using HTTP, JSON, XML and SOAP.
Compensation & Benefits
- Experience integrating analytics and tracking solutions (e.g., Omniture, Google Analytics)
- Experience integrating with CMS technologies (e.g., CQ5, Interwoven)
- Experience working with b ackend technologies (e.g., .NET, RoR, Groovy, Python)
- Experience with ORM based data storage, SQL Experience a plus
- iOS development experience
Note: The information listed above is intended to describe the general nature and level of this position. Essential functions and responsibilities may change as business needs require.
- We offer Competitive Salaries and Equity in Mobiquity
- Three Weeks Vacation
- Extensive Training and Career Development
- An Excellent Benefits Package including health, dental and vision insurance
- An Exciting Start-Up Culture and Close Team Structure
- World Class Leadership Team
Get in Touch!
If you are passionate about mobile technology and want to be part of a team of professionals who pride themselves on success, service excellence and having fun, please email your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mobiquity is an EEO/AA Employer
Monster - 18 months ago
Mobiquity is a mobile engagement provider creating innovative solutions that drive business value. Because mobile is in our DNA, clients...