UberConference, funded with $18M from Andreessen Horowitz and Google Ventures, takes the pain out of teleconferencing. We make it easy to join, know who's participating, know who's speaking, and see participants' LinkedIn and Google+ public profiles. Our service leverages elegant UI on web and mobile clients to transform an industry that hasn't seen real innovation in decades. In the year since we won first prize at TechCrunch Disrupt NYC, we've grown dramatically and have a truly amazing pipeline of new services planned.
- Help architect, build, iterate and manage our set of mobile application and website products.
- Create innovative applications for the Google Android platform.
- Partner closely with our design team to produce an application that flows seamlessly and works intuitively with our users.
- Constantly optimize our existing code base to ensure world class quality.
- Our mobile team is fairly small and self-directed so each person is responsible for at least one critical part of a project.
Particulars of experience are not as important to us as generally being a smart person. Smart people learn quickly so use the bullet points below as a guideline.
- Has released a few application into the Android Market.
- Experience in building an application in memory- and network-constrained scenarios.
- Solid understanding of the intricacies of the Android platform.
- Knowledge of an Object Oriented Programming language such as Java or related framework is always a plus.
ÜberConference is working on the future of communications and we're looking for great people to join us. We're a small team, obsessed with elegant design and efficient solutions to big problems. Our office is fast-paced, loud and crazy. We like making things.
- 100% paid Medical, Dental and Vision Plan for you and your dependents.
- Friday Weekly Socials and a Company Game Room complete with a game consoles, a ping pong and a beer pong table.
- Cell Phone, Home Internet and Gym reimbursement
- Free healthy as well as unhealthy snacks and drinks are available in the kitchen.
- Choose your setup (monitor, laptop, mouse, keyboard etc…)
- iPad for all new employees and your very own company jacket!
UberConference - 13 months ago
copy to clipboard