Venturesoft LLC is hiring an in-house Android Mobile Developer to maintain, manage, and continually develop a suite of applications we have built for our top clients. To date, we have developed all of our apps in-house and our apps are now at the stage where we need to hire an additional developer to support the workload. We do not offshore work (we do not believe in offshoring at all), and we are firm in this requirement. You must love mobile and firmly believe that it is the future of personal computing and media consumption. We have millions of users on our full suite of apps and must continually add bells and whistles to keep our customers happy. Individual applicants only; no staffing firms please.
- 3+ years of experience with Java/Android platform
- Excellent knowledge of the Android SDK - Services, Fragments, Views, Intents - with specific experience developing for both Smartphones and Tablets
- Working knowledge and experience with top open-source projects that support Android development
- Portfolio of apps that youve worked on that are currently in Google Play. Its a plus if youve developed and released apps on your own.
- Entrepreneurial spirit with an ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Familiarity with SQLite, MySQL and other relational databases
- Familiarity with CouchDB, TouchDB, or other NoSQL databases
- Fearless grip of SOAP, XML, REST, JSON, and other common webservice API's Extensive experience with implementing ad serving or ad network SDKs
- Knowledge of Facebook mobile SDK and open graph
- Bachelors or Masters in Computer Science
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Venturesoft LLC - 14 months ago
Venturesoft designs and develops highly customized software products that help businesses extend their competitive advantage and strengthen...