Android Mobile App Developer Requirement
Description of Position
Develop state of the art mobile applications that provide innovative financial solutions to customers all over the world while working with an amazing technical team.
Develop state of the art mobile applications for Android devices.
Manage multiple Android applications throughout their software development lifecycle.
Write scalable, concise code that adheres to sound software engineering principals.
Work closely with management, developers and QA to deliver applications on time
Required skills & experience
Preferred skills & experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
- 1.5 or more years of Android mobile app development experience
- Experience in delivering complex apps to market which interact with an online API
- Detailed knowledge of the Android SDK and related tools such as Eclipse IDE
- Knowledge of utilizing Android UI frameworks and related tools
- Ability to design clean UI flows based on use cases and diagrams
- Experience with versioning and repository management using tools such as SVN and GIT • Experience writing applications that utilize a RESTful / HTTP based API
- Proficient in applying Object-‐Oriented programming concepts
- Professional level Java core library, data structures, and algorithms knowledge
- Strong knowledge and ability to apply Model-‐View-‐Control design principals
- Detailed understanding of multi-‐threaded programming as it pertains to Android Dev
- Understanding of web-‐technologies as they relate to app development
- Troubleshooting using modern debugging tools to resolve bugs when they occur
- Strong inter-‐personal skills and ability to work with minimal direction via requirements • Willingness to cross-‐train and assist iOS developers when needed.
About Rêv Worldwide
- Solid understanding of secure coding practices, Internet security, and cryptography a plus • Experience developing internationalized Android applications (applying localization)
- Previous development involving financial / payments related software a plus
- Strong understanding of HTTP request / response lifecycle a plus
- Ability to discuss software problems and solutions independent of programming language • (Mobile) Web UI / Development experience a plus
- Experience developing for iOS a plus
Our world is complex. Rêv's dream is simple. We believe everyone in the world deserves the same access to trusted payment solutions that allow them to play a part in today's mainstream economy. More than 2.5 billion people currently lack such access.
That's why we've built a global network designed specifically to innovate cutting-‐ edge, end-‐to-‐end payment solutions that bring financial empowerment to underserved markets. Rêv's processing platform allows us, and our partners, to achieve standardization and consistency worldwide while seamlessly adapting to local currencies, customs, languages and laws.
Whether delivering mobile payment solutions in Latin America, prepaid cards in India or reload networks in Europe, Rêv meets the unique challenges of serving each country's unbanked and under-‐banked populations with speed, relevance and integrity.
Rêv is headquartered in Austin, Texas and operates in North America, Latin America, Europe and Asia-‐Pacific and is a member of the MPOWER Ventures investment portfolio.
Rev Worldwide - 12 months ago