Provides comprehensive technical expertise related to the support and implementation of the software applications utilized by the organization. These responsibilities include design and implementation of application architecture for test and production environments, the design and management of effective patch management process, design and development of application security modules, problem analysis, root cause analysis and release management.
- Bachelor’s Degree, or equivalent business experience, required in financial, clinical or healthcare industry.
- At least five years experience in administering enterprise level applications across multiple modules with Lawson application experience preferred.
- Experience in managing technical aspects of a application projects including conversions and ETL processes.
- Experience and background inl interface design and development.
- Experience in the utilization of Cloverleaf Interface Engine.
- Experience with Unix, VMS, SQL, Oracle as well as various scripting languages.
- Proven ability to develop structured technical architecture of enterprise level applications.
- Deep experience in application architecture with an emphases in database and OS integration
- Understands Internet, Intranet and client/server architectures.
- Excellent communication skills.
Indeed - 10 months ago