The Senior Application Developer Programmer will be responsible for developing innovative, reusable web-based applications and make recommendations on the use of new and emerging technologies. Programming, graphic design and database administration are all elements of this position.
HealthTech Solutions Group offers a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package to include:
•401(k) plan (company match)
*This position would be eligible for stock options as approved by the board of directors.
Responsibilities and Duties
• Work closely with Project Managers and other members of the Development Team to both develop detailed specification documents with clear project deliverables and timelines, and to ensure timely completion of deliverables.
• Develop UI and Application logic.
• Work with a team and apply solutions in a timely manner.
• Determine appropriate architecture, and other technical solutions, and make relevant recommendations to the team.
• Communicate to the Project Manager with efficiency and accuracy any progress and/or delays.
• Engage in outside-the-box thinking to provide high value-of-service to clients.
• Alert colleagues to emerging technologies or applications and the opportunities to integrate them into operations and activities.
• Be actively involved in and contribute regularly to the development team.
• Lead team of developers by having an understanding of all ongoing projects.
• Self-starter with strong self-management skills
• Ability to organize and manage multiple priorities
• Must have working knowledge of healthcare EDI X12 formats including 837, 835, 276 and 277
• Proficient personal computer skills including electronic mail, record keeping, routine database activity, word processing, spreadsheet, graphics, etc.
• Regularly uses Windows, MS Outlook, MS Word, MS Excel, MS Power Point, Microsoft Visual Studio, MS Internet Explorer and other Windows applications.
Enjoy working with others in a team atmosphere. Prefer a small-business, fast paced working environment. Enjoy developing innovative, reusable web-based applications to meet changing customer/industry needs. Have a “customer-service” orientation.
BS in Computer Science or related field, or significant experience in lieu of education
• 3 years minimum experience with C#, VB.NET
• 2 years minimum experience working with relational database systems such as MSSQL or Oracle and a good working knowledge of SQL
• Development experience using extensible web authoring tools
HealthTech - 16 months ago
For more than 40 years HealthTech Management Services has worked with critical access, district and acute care hospitals across the United...