Reporting to the Manager, Engineering Development, the Senior Application Developer will apply system engineering expertise to address the fast-paced evolution of the mobile industry and deliver a superior user experience to our customers.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
DESIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Design and develop web based applications to deliver elegant and memorable user experiences.
- Develop and maintain software systems leveraging Google Web Toolkit (GWT) and/or other AJAX libraries along with J2EE application servers.
- Develop and maintain software interfaces between existing and new systems.
- Partner with other team members to ensure completion of end-to-end product functionality.
- Collaborate with the development team to bring consistency to use interface design and implementation.
- Work closely with product management team to prioritize requirements and implementation schedules.
- Partner with QA engineers to troubleshoot issues and assisting in test automation.
- Skilled with Java based web application frameworks (e.g. Struts, JSP, servlets) and/or multiple presentation layer technologies such as Google Web Toolkit (GWT).
- Experienced with internet communication protocols such as HTTP and/or AJAX.
- Self-starter, motivated, and articulate about technical challenges, possible solutions, and preferred choices.
- Experienced builder of multi-layered web applications.
Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Sciences, or related field. Advanced degree preferred.
innoPath is an EOE.
Monster - 2 years ago
Smart devices are demanding. They capture our attention, they require updating, and they frequently need fixing. innoPath helps device OEMs...